Account Delegation issue when starting Opcenter APS.
The environment that the configuration is running on is not trusted for the delegation and also the user who is using the environment and accessing the configuration does not have the correct permission and is not configured to allow delegation.
"The requested operation cannot be completed. The computer must be trusted for delegation and the current user account must be configured to allow delegation".
There seem to be two possible solutions for this issue :
1. If you are in an Active Directory environment (Domain), contact your domain administrator to enable trust for delegation for you.
If you are not in an Active Directory, you can open Local Security Policy
(Start menu → Windows Administrative Tools), then add your user account to:
Security Settings → Local Policies → User Right Assignment → Enable computer and user accounts.
2. Verify the operating system version (as the following should work on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012):
- Make a backup of the Windows Registry!
- To work around this problem, set the value of the protection policy registry entry to 1 to enable local backup of the MasterKey instead of requiring an RWDC in the following registry subkey:
Note: If ProtectionPolicy doesn't exist, add DWORD (32bit) value and then change the value to 1.
3. The Column level encryption may not be functioning well with a Windows feature.