We are eager to announce the release of Siemens Opcenter APS 2210!
Opcenter Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) is part of the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) portfolio, which enables you to synchronize your manufacturing processes. With its highly configurable capacity for planning and scheduling, Opcenter APS gives you improved visibility and control over on-time delivery and increases resource utilization without reducing your inventory levels and waste. In spite of ever-increasing product complexity, increasing customer demands, and a short supply of resources, manufacturers across all industries are looking to Opcenter APS to solve all their planning and scheduling needs. Consequently, Opcenter APS is key for closing the loop with ERP, increasing visibility and scalability, and avoiding concerns with paper-based systems. It can be integrated with ERP systems such as SAP, Dynamics, QAD, JDE, Glovia, and many more.
Learn more about what advanced planning and scheduling is here.
Siemens Opcenter APS 2210 benefits include:
- Enhance visibility of scheduling data and matrices for production schedules
- Write key transactional data
- Automate workflows
- Opcenter APS Anywhere-viewer helps you see published scheduled data
- Compare key scheduling KPIs
Furthermore, the features from this new release include:
- Multi-dataset scheduling statistics heatmap
- Multi-dataset editing within the sequencer
- Unattended event script console for workflow execution
- Opcetner APS Anywhere – viewer (XaaS) support
- Can integrate with MOM portfolio
Finally, if you want to check out the full article, you can do so here.
Want to Know More?
Do you want to learn more about best practices that can improve your bottom line, but due to time and budget constraints you can’t fit educational events into your schedule? No problem! To make it easier for you to stay informed, we invite you to learn from the experts via our YouTube.
Curious if this is the right fit for you? Book a 15-minute discovery call to find out!