We are eager to announce Siemens Opcenter Execution Medical Device and Diagnostics version 2210’s release!
Opcenter Execution is part of the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) portfolio, also commonly referred to as Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). With ever increasing product complexity and regulation compliance, medical device manufacturers struggle to meet customers’ needs and reach business goals. Nevertheless, Opcenter Execution for medical device and diagnostics is key for maintaining eDHR, closing the loop with ERP, increasing visibility, and avoiding concerns with paper-based systems. Learn more about the MOM portfolio here.
As a result, Siemens Opcenter Execution Medical Device and Diagnostics 2210 introduction proposes new benefits to enhance its capabilities and securities. In particular, the simplification of installing, configuring, updating, and enabling the software. Additionally, customer cloud strategies are supported through a containerization deployment model. This allows for all the software code to be isolated with all its necessary components such as libraries, frameworks, and other dependencies in their own “container.”
Siemens Opcenter Execution Medical Device and Diagnostics 2210 benefits include:
- Simplified containerization deployment model
- Improved productivity, efficiency, and quality through enhanced RESTful API
- Greater control over collected data and computations
- Improved flexibility for application integration
- Increased security and technology support
Furthermore, the capabilities have been expanded to further integrate with more current sets of technologies.
- RESTful API
- Decimal scale enforcement
- In-line statistical process control enhancements
- Single sign-on enhancements
- Outbound message enhancements
- Opcenter Intra-plant logistics configuration UI – smart settings
- High-performance engine enhancements
- Maintenance job management
- Technology enhancements
Finally, if you want to check out the full article, you can do so here.
Want to Know More?
Do you want to learn more about best practices that can improve your bottom line, but due to time and budget constraints you can’t fit educational events into your schedule? No problem! To make it easier for you to stay informed, we invite you to learn from the experts via our YouTube.
Curious if this is the right fit for you? Set up a 15-minute discovery call to find out!